· Time to create an industrious Africa through the head, heart, and hands. It will be tough to separate Winston
· Merge all public technical and vocational institutions under the Ministry of Education. It is reasonable to think that only
· Effective leadership and planning matter a great deal. Recently, travelling from Takoradi to Tarkwa, one could simply not miss
· Entrepreneurship, business & technology. The sheer numbers of unemployed youth sprawled across the length and breadth of the African
· Alabi speaks at the Baraka Policy Institute. [Final] For the much touted quality education to happen in Ghana, it’s
· Alabi speaks at the Baraka Policy Institute (Part 2). A key mover and shaker on the education front, Prof.
·Joshua Alabi speaks at the Baraka Policy Institute. On the 23rd February 2017, the Baraka Policy Institute (BPI), held its